Official box office
Betfred World Snooker Championship
Terms and Conditions
- A booking fee of 10% of the transaction is made on every ticket purchase. (This fee is non-refundable)
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain without express permission of the event promoter will make it void and the holder may be refused entry to or removed from the venue. In addition, tickets bought from unauthorised sources will not be valid and admission to the event will not be permitted.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, however the Crucible Box Office will try to resell a ticket at a charge. In the event of a tournament being cancelled in its entirety, tickets will be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Players appear circumstances permitting.
- The venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the venue management.
- A scheduled final session of a match will be deemed completed if four or more frames are played. At the sole discretion of the Event Promoter, alternative entertainment will be available:
- If the scheduled final session of a match is completed before four frames are played and is less than 2 hours duration, or
- If the scheduled final session of the match does not take place
- Security searches of all bags will be carried out on arrival at the Crucible. Small handbags are permitted to be taken into the auditorium but patrons are asked not to bring suitcases or large holdalls to the Venue as we are not able to store them.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the session and at the discretion of the management.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to reallocate your seat if it is not occupied 5 minutes prior to the published start time of a session.
- Patrons are permitted to re-enter the Venue after exiting for any reason upon the production of a valid ticket.
- Any complaints about the ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to the Event Promoter prior to or during the event.
- Neither the Event Promoter nor the Venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue, unless caused by the negligence of the Event Promoter or the Venue Management.
- The unauthorised use of mobile phones, laptops, tablets, cameras, video or any form of recording or digital transmission equipment is strictly prohibited and may be confiscated until the end of the session.
- By entering the venue all persons consent to being filmed, sound recorded and photographed while at the Venue. Some content to be used by the Event Promoter and its licensees, without restriction, in all media worldwide in perpetuity without payment, reward, compensation or acknowledgement being owed to the person(s) featured in the content. If any person entering the Venue is under eighteen years of age, the parent, guardian or other adult accompanying that person at the Venue is deemed to give consent on their behalf unless the Event Promoter is notified to the contrary in writing.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the venue.
- Spectators are requested to dress smartly in the arena. The Event Promoter requests that no sportswear or team sport shirts are worn.
Calls to the Snooker booking line cost from 5p per minute from a BT landline plus your phone company's access charge, other landline networks and mobile providers may vary.
Tickets can be booked over the phone on 0844 6565 147 (international callers should dial +44 844 6565 147), in person at the Crucible Theatre Box Office or online via cruciblesnooker.com
Sheffield Theatres Trust act as a ticket agent for World Snooker and is a company limited by guarantee no. 932254 and a registered charity no 257318.