Terms and Conditions
- Every order is subject to a 10% transaction fee. (This transaction fee is non-refundable).
- Tickets can only be purchased by credit or debit cards. Cash buying is not permitted.
- Only tickets acquired via the Crucible, See Tickets or World Snooker directly are valid for entry.
- Tickets bought via unauthorised resellers is strictly prohibited and will be cancelled. These tickets will not be valid for entry and may not be refunded.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, however the Crucible Box Office will try to resell a ticket at a charge.
- In the event of a tournament being cancelled in its entirety, tickets will be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All tickets will bear the surname of the lead booker. This person must provide photo ID that matches the booking detail to gain entry. If you are purchasing these tickets as a gift, please enter the surname of the recipient when prompted online, and that person must provide photo ID fitting the surname on the ticket. You will not be permitted in to the venue if the required ID does not match the ticket.
- Players appear circumstances permitting.
- The venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the venue management.
- A scheduled final session of a match will be deemed completed if four or more frames are played. At the sole discretion of the Event Promoter, alternative entertainment will be available:
- If the scheduled final session of a match is completed before four frames are played and is less than 2 hours duration, or
- If the scheduled final session of the match does not take place
- Security searches of all bags will be carried out on arrival at the Crucible. Small handbags are permitted to be taken into the auditorium but patrons are asked not to bring suitcases or large holdalls to the Venue as we are not able to store them.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the session and at the discretion of the management.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to reallocate your seat if it is not occupied 5 minutes prior to the published start time of a session.
- Patrons are permitted to re-enter the Venue after exiting for any reason upon the production of a valid ticket at a suitable point in play.
- Any complaints about the ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to the Event Promoter prior to or during the event.
- Neither the Event Promoter nor the Venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue, unless caused by the negligence of the Event Promoter or the Venue Management.
- The unauthorised use of mobile phones, laptops, tablets, cameras, video or any form of recording or digital transmission equipment is strictly prohibited and may be confiscated until the end of the session.
- By entering the venue all persons consent to being filmed, sound recorded and photographed while at the Venue. Some content to be used by the Event Promoter and its licensees, without restriction, in all media worldwide in perpetuity without payment, reward, compensation or acknowledgement being owed to the person(s) featured in the content. If any person entering the Venue is under eighteen years of age, the parent, guardian or other adult accompanying that person at the Venue is deemed to give consent on their behalf unless the Event Promoter is notified to the contrary in writing.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the venue.
- Spectators are requested to dress smartly in the arena. The Event Promoter requests that no sportswear or team sport shirts are worn.
Tickets can be booked over the phone on 0844 6565 147* (international callers should dial +44 844 6565 147), in person at the Crucible Theatre Box Office or online via cruciblesnooker.com
*Calls to the Snooker booking line cost from 5p per minute from a BT landline plus your phone company's access charge, other landline networks and mobile providers may vary.
Sheffield Theatres Trust act as a ticket agent for World Snooker and is a company limited by guarantee no. 932254 and a registered charity no 257318.
The ticket website uses multiple domains. If you’re using the website on the web browser Safari, or using an iPhone or iPad please ensure you have enabled cross domain tracking in order to access all pages in the booking process.
You can update this setting as follows:For an iPhone or iPad go to Settings, Safari, Privacy & Security and turn off 'Prevent Cross-site Tracking.'
If using a Mac go to Safari, Preferences, Privacy